PADI Open Water Diver Course
The world's most popular scuba diving course
If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wonderous world beneath the waves, this is where it starts. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
The PADI Open Water Diver course with AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTRE
Three Steps to Certification
- PADI eLearning: learn online at your own convenience and pace (must be completed within 12 months of starting)
- Pool dives: join AquaSub instructors and other divers-in-training for hands-on learning in the class and in the pool (2 days)
- Open Water Dives – complete 4 check-out dives to earn your PADI Open Water Diver certification (2 days)
Once you complete all 3 steps you will earn the PADI Open Water Diver certification which is internationally recognized and will certify you to dive with a buddy to a maximum depth of 60'/18m.
What is included when you certify with Aquasub?
- PADI eLearning: Get started immediately on your laptop or tablet and learn at your own pace.
- Pool Training Sessions: 2 days of pool work to learn all the skills you will need for the open water.
- All Scuba Gear: All scuba equipment used during your pool training is included. We do recommend that divers have their own mask, snorkel and fins.
- Additional Pool Training INCLUDED: Periodically students require additional work in the pool to prepare for the open water - additional pool training sessions are available at NO ADDITIONAL CHARGE - as many sessions as necessary to ensure you are ready to dive in the open water!
- FREE Refresher Classes: If your Open Water Checkouts are going to take place more than 30 days from your pool training, you can enroll in a refresher class before your checkouts ... for FREE.
- Open Water Checkout Dives: Complete your training with us and choose from a variety of locations like Tobermory, Georgian Bay, Cuba, The Bahamas, Lake Simcoe and more. Your instructor time is included in your course fee - regardless of where you choose to finish.
- Open Water Diver Certification card and Log Book: When you have completed your dives you will receive your c-card by mail and have your signed logbook as a record of your accomplishment!
Complete Course Price: $598 + tax
Individual Component Prices:
- Complete Certification Package (All THREE steps) : $598
- Referral Package (Steps ONE and TWO only): $498
- eLearning ONLY (Step ONE): $227
- Pool Training ONLY (Step TWO): $299
- Checkout Dives ONLY (Step THREE): $299
Group Package Prices
Buddy Special: $999
Enroll together with your buddy and save $197 on your class.
Private Course / Group Package: $1899
Want your own private class? For a fixed price of $1899, a group of one to four divers can get certified as a private group.
Enhanced Diver Training Package: $949
Enroll for your Open Water Diver and Advanced Open Water Diver together and save $150 off the regular course rates. This package includes: All training materials and instruction for two courses.
Cuba Libre Training Special ! : $598
Sign up to complete your Open Water Diver course on any of our Cuba Dive Trips and get your Advanced Open Water Diver Course at no additional charge. That is a savings of $552!
The important details...