DPV - Diver Propulsion Vehicle Course
Step into HIGH gear!
The PADI DPV Diver Course with AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTRE
Propel your way through the water and glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest. You must be at least 12 years old and a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher.
DPVs offer a thrilling way for scuba divers to see a lot of underwater territory in a short amount of time. They scoot you through the water allowing you to glide over reefs, buzz around a large wreck or weave through a kelp forest. Whether making a shore or boat dive, a DPV is a great way to see more and have fun doing it.
If you're at least 12 years old and a PADI (Junior) Open Water Diver or higher, you can enroll in the PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle course.
What You Will Learn
The PADI Diver Propulsion Vehicle course guides you in choosing the right DPV for you. You'll make two dives and learn about:
- Maintaining your DPV.
- How to plan dives, including procedures for staying with your buddy.
- DPV-handling skills, such as making proper descents and ascents.
- Potential problems and ways to deal with them.
Prerequisites & Requirements
- Be at least 12 years old
- Certified Junior Open Water Diver or above
- Standard Scuba Equipment
- A DPV (available for rental or for purchase)
For all your learning materials and equipment, contact AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER.
- Student Enrollment Form - All students must complete the intake form
- Liability and Risk Acknowledgement Forms - All students must complete, print and sign the questionaire and liability releases.
- Medical Questionaire - If Form 2 has ANY questions you have answered YES to, you must complete form 3 and have it signed by your personal physician
Choose your next adventure!
Scootering helps keep your gas consumption down and is so much fun when used to explore reefs, shipwrecks and well ... just about EVERYTHING. Take your DPV on the Wreck Diving Course, Underwater Navigation and more.
For more information about this or other PADI courses have a chat with one of the AQUASUB SCUBA DIVING CENTER Team members.