Red Sea Adventure 2023
Join us for a fantastic liveaboard experience diving the Red Sea!
Red Sea Adventure - July 10th to 17th 2023
The Red Sea is considered one of the world’s best dive destinations. It is home to over 1,000 fish species, vibrant soft corals, unique topographies, world-class wreck diving and sharks. Dive regions include the Central Red Sea, home to Brothers Islands, Daedalus, and Elphinstone, and close encounters with oceanic whitetips and hammerhead sharks. The Deep South showcases St. John’s, Zabargad and Rocky Island.
All Star Scuba Scene is a 141-foot (43 meter) luxury liveaboard featuring 13 spacious cabins and suites, each with private baths. Divers will find a spacious dive deck with hot water showers, personal storage, a camera table with a charging station with universal outlets, and two custom
dive tenders. Guests are served by a multi-lingual staff of 15. Experience world cuisine, including Egyptian dishes, in the buffet-style dining room. Dive trips depart weekly on Mondays throughout the year with 18+ dives per week, including night dives, depending on the chosen itinerary.
$1989 CDN in 3 Payments of:
- $600 Immediately
- $600 July 1st 2022
- $789 (Balance due before January 1st 2023)
- FOLLOW THIS LINK TO PUT A DEPOSIT DOWN NOW.
- Port of Call - Departure: Port Ghalib, Egypt - Return: Hurghada, Egypt
- Airport - Hurghada (HRG) or Marsa Alam (RMF)
- Schedule - Departs weekly: Monday to Monday
- Boarding 5:00pm, disembark 10:00am
- Luxury accommodations with private bathrooms; sleeps 26 in 13 cabins - 75 sq. ft. (7m2) and suites - 97 sq. ft. (9m2)
- 18+ dives, including night dives
- 3 meals daily, plus snacks throughout the day
- Beverages including coffee, tea, water, juices and soda
- Tanks, weights and weightbelts
- Taxes and port fees
- Local Ground transfers from airport/hotel to the dock
- BONUS: Aquasub Travel Kit including: A Trip themed tote, trip t-shirt, rashguard and more...
- Air travel
- Rental gear
- Dive instruction
- Beer and wine available for purchase or BYOB
- Crew gratuity
- Add-ons to Pyramids, Cairo or Nile River Cruises
Food & Drink
Traditional Mediterranean and Middle Eastern foods are featured, along with world cuisine. Three (3) meals, plus pre-breakfast and snacks, are prepared onboard and served buffet style. Special dietary requests such as vegetarian, vegan and gluten free can usually be accommodated with advanced notice.
- Types of dives - reef, night, drift, shark, wall and wreck
- DIN / Yoke - Yes
- Nitrox - Yes $100 per week or $8 per tank
- Rental gear offered - Yes
- Guided - Yes
- Diving - from tenders
- Tanks - 80 cubic feet (CF) (12L) are provided; Additional tanks over the limit – $45 per week. Upgrade to 100 CF (15L) – $50 per week. Tec/rebreather divers - 100 CF (15L), 80 CF (12L) or 50 (6L) stage with rigging – $45
We suggest you plan to spend a few extra days in Cairo to visit the Great Pyramid, Sphinx and more local attractions. We will provide additional details on available excursions soon.