The AL1100NP comes with a lanyard, a Lithium ion battery and charger. The Big Blue battery design makes it easy to remove and replace the battery in-between dives with an optional spare battery, sold separately.
Secure and Safe Design
All Big Blue video lights are designed with a secure double o-ring, and ship with a spare set of o-rings so you are always prepared in case of emergency. All Big Blue lithium batteries meet airline carryon restrictions and are manufacturered with a built in protection circuit in the battery.
- Case: Anodized Aluminum, Lens: Tempered Optical Glass
- Lamp- XML LED
- Level-I: 110, Level-II: 275, Level-III: 550, Level-lV: 1100
- Color Temperature 6500KBeam
- Angle 10° Degree
- Batteries- 18650 Lithium-Ion Rechargeable Batteries (included)
- Burn Time
- Level-I: 20-Hours, Level-II: 10-Hours, Level-III: 5-Hours, Level-lV: 2-Hours
- Depth Rating- 330′ (100 meters)
- Dimensions(L x Dia.) 5.0″ x 1.53″ (127.5 mm x 38.8 mm)Weight6.42 oz. (182 g) w/Battery
- Buoyancy- Negative -3.25 oz. (-92 g) w/BatteryAttachment or HandleLanyard, Handheld, Mounting ClipWeight [with packaging]1.2 lb
What’s in the box: