Are you curious about this scuba diving thing? Want to give it a try before you jump into the certification course? Well the PADI Discover Scuba is exactly what you’re looking for.
Your Discover Scuba experience will take two hours (one in the water) . During the first hour your AquaSub Scuba Pro will guide you through some simple rules for scuba diving plus teach you cool hand signals to communicate while underwater. Next your off to the pool where your instructor will strap you into your gear and show you how to work it like a pro. Once ready you’ll take the plunge and be blowing bubbles below the surface. If you’re up for it, your instructor might even show you some of the skills from the open water diver certification course and the secret hand shake.
$60 per person
During your Discover Scuba course, you’ll learn:
- what wearing scuba equipment feels like and how easy is to move around underwater while wearing it
- some basic skills and safety rules that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you take the next step
What You’ll Need
For the Discover Scuba course, you must meet the following requirements:
- be 10 years or older (participants under 18 must be accompanied by an adult)
- be comfortable in the water (if you can spend 10 min in a deep end without a flotation device you are ready to go)
- fill out Discover Scuba Registration Form. If you answer “yes” to any of the medical questions, you must see your doctor to obtain approval to start diving.
We provide all the equipment, you just need a bathing suit and a towel (wetsuit optional).
You can call us at 905-883-3483 to book your Discover Scuba.
Select one of the dates below to book your Discover Scuba.