Love scuba diving? Want to share it with others on a whole new level?
Take the PADI Divemaster course and do what you love to do as a career. Scuba divers look up to divemasters because they are leaders who mentor and motivate others. As a divemaster, you not only get to dive a lot, but also experience the joy of seeing others have as much fun diving as you do.
The PADI Divemaster course is your first level of professional training. Working closely with a PADI Instructor, you’ll fine-tune your dive skills, like perfecting the effortless hover, and refine your rescue skills so you anticipate and easily solve common problems. You’ll gain dive knowledge, management and supervision abilities so you become a role model to divers everywhere.
As a PADI Divemaster, you’ll lead others as you supervise scuba diving activities and assist with diver training. Whether you want to work at a faraway dive destination or close to home at a local dive shop, the adventure of a lifetime awaits you. PADI Divemasters are respected dive professionals who are aligned with the largest and most respected dive organization in the world – PADI.
Our program stretches out over weeks and the total time required to finish is mostly up to you and it includes:
- eLearning independent study
- swimming skills evaluations
- dive skills evaluations
- observation of confined water classes for: Open Water Diver, Discover Scuba Diving and Reactivate
- assistance with confined water classes for: Open Water Diver, Discover Scuba Diving and Reactivate
- in water diver management and rescue skills
- open water assistance with: Open Water Diver, Advanced Open Water Diver and Discover Local Diving
- Dive site preparation, briefings, a mapping project
- Assistance with Deep and Search and recovery dives
- preparation and demonstration of professionalism
To enroll in the PADI Divemaster Program you must:
- Be a PADI Rescue Diver
- Be at least 18 years old
You also need to have:
- Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (CPR and First Aid) training within the past 24 months.
- A medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Sorry, we don't have any dates available at the moment for this course. Contact us and we'll try to accommodate you.