Meets the desired qualities of non-brittleness, high abrasion resistance, and high hardness scale not found in standard 6AI4V titanium knives. The high strength and RC Scale hardness are the very best in a 5" blunt tip blade that is custom flat ground with advanced serration on one side and straight edge on the other with a line cutter. Knife is approved for use by the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO). The stainless steel hammer end and SURE-GRIP handle, exclusive double-locking sheath with rubber straps will prevent knife loss and keep this diver's tool handy and ready when you need it.
- Proprietary, custom-formulated Beta Titanium meets the desired knife properties of non-brittleness, high abrasion resistance, and high hardness scale not found in standard titanium knives
- High strength (240,000 lbs/in2) and RC Scale hardness of 51-54
- 5in. blade is custom flat ground with advanced serration and line cutter
- Stainless steel hammer end above SURE-GRIP handle
- Exclusive, double-locking sheath (w/rubber straps) prevents knife loss