This back zip drysuit is made with our exclusive engineered butyl trilaminate material, giving it the advantage of superior flexibility and lightweight characteristics.
AVAILABLE SIZES: S, M, MShort, MTall, ML, MLShort, MLTall, L, LShort, LTall, XL, XLShort, XLTall, 2XL, 2XLShort, 3XL
INTENTIONALLY CRAFTED FOR FIT
The sleek silhouette of the Trilam Pro Dry is a result of intentional design and construction. From the plastic dry zipper, to 2 needle felled seam construction and BARE's anatomical fit, we’ve taken every step possible to achieve a minimal profile. That not only gives the drysuit a clean look, it also ensures a fit that improves aqua dynamics and minimizes the potential for snags and abrasions.
UNMATCHED QUALITY IN ENGINEERING
Our proprietary Trilam technology features impermeable butyl rubber sealed between exterior layers of highly resilient polyester. The result is a long-lasting trilaminate fabric that is durable against wear and abrasion, and more lightweight and flexible compared to other trilaminates. Making for the best drysuit fit and performance available.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Your choice of latex or a 3mm neoprene comfort-fit neck seal
- 2mm nylon/smoothskin warm collar with vented neck drain provides an improved seal with the BARE dry hoods
- 360 degree swivel inflator valve and adjustable low-profile exhaust valve
- Lightweight low profile plastic dry zipper
- Your choice of neoprene or HD bottleneck latex wrist seals with talc bag
- BARE embossed M-PADz knee protection with 2mm neoprene backing providing added padding for comfort
- Flexible double taped reinforcement at "critical wear" seam points for added durability
- 2 needle "felled seam" construction increases seam integrity, is low profile and less prone to abrasion and finishes for a clean look
- Your choice of HD vulcanized 4mm compressed density neoprene BARE boot, or compression-resistant Soft Boot (see accessories for BARE boot options)
- Delivered with backpack, LP Hose and zipper wax
- Premium graphics and badging
- Butyl trilaminate with two-ply nylon fabric exterior