Travel Package – Open Water Diver
With the referral package, you will:
- Do the PADI eLearning.
- Join us for the pool dives.
- Do your open water checkout dives on one of our group dive trips south.
eLearning + pool dives + checkout dives = $449 + tax
Equipment rentals for trip $150/week
Trip price will depend on which trip you choose to book.
- During the eLearning portion, you will watch videos and learn what this scuba thing is all about. As you go through, you will watch videos and write quizzes to ensure understanding. Don’t worry, if you get a question wrong, you’ll be taken back to review the information and get to re-write the quiz.
- eLearning allows you to go at your own pace. On average, it takes 10-15 hrs to complete the eLearning.
- Once you’ve finished, print off your e-record. You’ll need to give this to your instructor when you come for the pool dives.
- Download and complete a Medical Statement before you start. If you answer “yes” to any of the medical questions, you must see your doctor to obtain approval to start diving. If you have any questions, please call us at 905-883-3483.
- The fee for the eLearning is 100% non-refundable.
- Sign up for PADI’s online eLearning course.
- Book your spot on one of our upcoming trips to complete your open water dives with an AquaSub Instructor who will be guiding the trip.
- During the open water dives, you will perform skills that you’ll have already mastered in the pool but in an open water environment. Plus, you’ll be diving!
- These checkout dives need to be done within 12 months of your pool dives.