Local Package – Open Water Diver
With the Local package you will:
- Do the PADI eLearning.
- Join us for the pool dives.
- Do 4 open water checkout dives over one weekend (June – September)
eLearning + pool dives + 4 open water dives = $449
Rentals for open water dive weekend $150
Buddy special = $799 for 2
- During the eLearning you will watch videos and learn what this scuba thing is all about. As you go through you will watch videos and write quizzes to ensure understanding. Don’t worry, if you get a question wrong you’ll be taken back to review the information and get to re-write the quiz.
- eLearning allows you to go at your own pace. On average it takes 10-15 hrs to complete the eLearning.
- Once you’ve finished print off your e-record. You’ll need to give this to your instructor when you come for the pool dives.
- Download and complete a Medical Statement before you start. If you answer “yes” to any of the medical questions, you must see your doctor to obtain approval to start diving. If you have any questions, please call us at 905-883-3483.
- The fee for the eLearning is 100% non-refundable.
- Sign up for PADI’s online eLearning course.
- Once you’ve completed the eLearning and the pool dives it’s time to hop in the open water
- The 4 open water checkout dives are completed over 2 days
- We offer open water checkout weekends between June and September locally in Lake Simcoe and Tobermory
- On the Lake Simcoe weekends in Barrie you will meet your instructor at the dive site at 9am on both the Saturday and Sunday and finish around 2pm
- On the Tobermory weekends you will drive up to Tobermory and stay for the weekend. There is an additional fee for lodging.