Date/Time Date(s) - July/29/2017 - July/30/2017
This is one of the top dive destinations in Ontario. The waters are clear and the atmosphere is beautiful. On this weekend we will be doing 2 morning dive charters with 2 dives each. We may also do some great shore diving around Tobermory including the Tugs and the Lighthouse.
- 2 x morning 2 tank dive charter (Saturday & Sunday 8:30am) $185/person
What you need:
- Open water diver certification or higher or you can do your advanced or wreck diver course on this trip!
- Full scuba equipment including 2 tanks and minimum 7mm 2pc suit with hood and gloves
- Signed liability release
- Directions to Tobermory Google Map
All divers must be 18yrs of age or older. Divers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Accommodations - find options here or stay with us at the Trail's End Lodge $150/person for 2 nights (Friday & Saturday)
- Dive equipment - rentals available
- Fathom Five Marine Park pass. You can purchase this on your way up from the Parks Canada Visitors Centre. Diver park pass $4.90/day or $19.60/annual.
How to find the Visitor Centre at Bruce Peninsula National Park and Fathom Five National Marine Park
Travelling north on Highway 6 into Tobermory
- Turn right (east) onto Chi sin tib dek Road, across from the RBC Bank.
- Follow approximately 1 km to the visitor centre.
This event is fully booked.