Scubapro Hydros Pro BCD
THE ABILITY TO CHANGE ANYTHING, CHANGES EVERYTHING.
The HYDROS PRO is a true breakthrough in dive comfort and convenience. The moldable Monprene®, adjustable fit and multi-attachment points combine to make this the most customizable and comfortable BC ever. Winner of the 2016 Red Dot award for product design, the HYDROS PRO is an incredible feat of SCUBAPRO engineering, built for anyone who loves to dive.
Interchangeable straps, a packable design and an included backpack with room for your entire dive kit make the HYDROS PRO perfect for any destination and any dive.
Monprene® construction means ultra durability. The HYDROS PRO also stands up to UV, chemicals, and abrasion — without showing typical signs of wear. And a modular construction makes repairs — even from remote locations — a snap. It’s a BC for life.
The Perfect Fit
When you are wearing the HYDROS PRO, you won’t even know it’s there. The HYDROS PRO molds to your specific body shape, and has been designed with body grip gel, providing extreme comfort and stability. Near-Zero inherent buoyancy means less lead. And, thanks to a back inflation, smart air system you can dive in any position.
The HYDROS PRO includes both the Trav-Tek straps and a fully integrated weight system. So, with a quick switch of clips, you can transform the HYDROS PRO from a harness travel BC to an integrated weight BC. Now you only need one BC for both local diving and travel.
Customize and Accessorize
Easily add, remove, or replace weight systems, bungees, D-rings, accessories and pockets to make the HYDROS PRO truly your own. With a wide range of mountable accessories and kits, your options are endless — and can quickly be changed based upon the dive and conditions.
The HYDROS PRO goes everywhere with you. Instant dry, lightweight and compact, with a unique smart-pack design, the HYDROS PRO also comes with a customized backpack designed to fit your entire dive kit on your back.
Dive in Color
The HYDROS PRO comes in seven colors, perfectly matched to SCUBAPRO suits, masks and Seawing Novas. Separate color kits are also available so you can change up your dive style whenever you want.
Specialized Fit for Women
Smaller air bladder. Shorter inflator hose. Curved shoulder straps that fit perfectly. Experience the difference of diving with a more thoughtfully designed BC for women.
- Tech Divers
- Travel Divers
- Female Divers
- Young Divers
- New Divers
- Dive Training
Available in four men’s sizes (S, M, L, XL-2XL) and three women’s sizes (XS/S, M, L), with 36.0 lbs/16.3 kg or 40.5 lbs/18.3 kg of buoyant lift, depending on size.
Women’s: White, Men’s: Black. BC’s can be customized with color kits.
Varies by Region and Color. *Not all colors will be available in all sizes immediately.
Color Kits available to match the Seawing Novas (White, Black, Purple, Pink, Yellow, Orange, Blue).
Each BC sold with Trav-Tek straps and backpack
- Ultra Durable: Patented Injection Molded Monprene® Gel Harness is extremely resistant to UV, chemicals and abrasion. The fabric-free harness uses no velcro or zippers.
- Instant Dry: Ideal for travel due to less water retention and lower post-dive weight.
- “BC-4-Life” Modular Design: Customizable to add/remove weight systems, straps and pouches. Extended lifespan due to simplified repairs. Virtually every component, including buckles, can be replaced without stitching.
- 3D Ergonomic Design: Conforms to your body shape for maximum comfort.
- Lightweight: Advanced materials keep weight low.
- Neutrally Buoyant: Near-Zero inherent buoyancy requires less lead, resulting in better buoyancy control and much more enjoyable diving.
- Body Grip Gel: Prevents BC from shifting and riding up.
- Dual-Compound Backplate: Provides the ultimate in stability and comfort. Single tank band system allows for easier assembly.
- Torso Flex Zone: Auto-adjusts to your torso length for excellent comfort and freedom of movement.
- Articulated Shoulder Straps: Allow straps to adjust to your body shape to achieve a snug fit.
- Kit-Up Assist: Holds shoulder straps open for easy donning.
- Cross-Flow Channel: Unrestricted internal airflow reduces air trapping for enhanced maneuverability and easy deflation at any angle.
- 2-Stage Inflation: Tri-bungee system controls air distribution to maintain a compact shape under water and high lift capacity at the surface.
- Dorsal Weight-Wing: Anti-abrasion and instant dry. Optimal “Outboard” trim pockets.
- Buckle Weight System: Simple, safe and reliable quick-release buckles offer a fixed location for easy one-hand operation.
- Multi-Mount Accessory Matrix: Multiple D-Rings and mounting points for a knife + light + SMB + hoses + crotch strap and much more.
- Smart-Pack Design: Folding shoulder and waist straps pack into the wing, creating an unbelievably compact package for easy transport and storage.
|Size||Lift (N)||Lift (lb/kg)||Max Bottle Size (l)|
|Men — S||160||35/15.9||18|
|Men — M||180||40/18.1||18|
|Men — L||180||40/18.1||18|
|Men — XL-2XL||180||40/18.1||18|
|Women — XS/S||160||35/15.9||18|
|Women — M||160||35/15.9||18|
|Women — L||180||40/18.1||18|
Scubapro MK17 EVO/A700
THE PERFECT PAIRING FOR HARSH CONDITIONS
New-evolution diaphragm first stage and premium all-metal second stage create a powerful air delivery system.
Built to deliver a steady supply of air in harsh diving conditions, when the going gets tough, the MK17 EVO/A700 gets going.
The new MK17 EVO is SCUBAPRO’s premium high performance balanced diaphragm first stage. Engineered specifically for cold water and harsh environments, its internal components are completely sealed off from the elements so neither water nor pollution can get inside the chrome-plated marine grade brass body to foul the mechanism. This total sealing system also allows for a dry ambient pressure chamber which works to prevent freezing, provides better protection and improves performance, ensuring trouble-free operation no matter how cold or murky the water gets. This new version is more compact than its predecessor yet delivers better breathing performance. Its improved internal design allows more airflow from the LP ports which have also been configured for optimum hose routing.
The A700 second stage, with its hand-crafted all-metal casing, screw-down casing cover, metal valve housing (barrel) and over-molded accents, exhibits a real muscularity in design. Its air-balanced valve technology and oversized exhaust valve work in conjunction with a well designed sectional exhaust tee, a first-rate purge and responsive user controls to create a bullet-proof breather with effortless inhalation and an ease of exhalation that is unmatched.
Built for demanding divers and demanding conditions, the MK17 EVO/A700 is the first stage of choice for harsh environments and cold-water conditions, and ideal for cave and wreck diving. Designed to deliver a smooth and steady supply of air no matter how frigid or murky the water gets, with this reg system you can always be confident of your next breath.
MK17 EVO First Stage:
- Air balanced diaphragm delivers constant and effortless airflow unaffected by depth, tank pressure, or breathing rate.
- Environmentally sealed system prevents water and pollutants from fouling the inner mechanism.
- More compact design features a smaller dry ambient pressure chamber and spring, although the bulletproof inner parts remain the same.
- Dry ambient pressure chamber increases freezing resistance, ensuring consistent airflow in the coldest conditions.
- Substantial increase in airflow — 6900 l/min versus 6500 l/min – includes improved balance of air supply pressure.
- Two high pressure and four high-flow ports maximize air delivery and hose routing options.
- High-flow performance is available from all four LP ports which are configured for optimum hose routing.
- Available in a 3364psi/232bar INT configuration.
- Weight: INT 232 – 30oz/850g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 6900 l/ min – 230 SCFM.
- Intermediate pressure (psi/bar): 130-142/9.0-9.8.
A700 Second Stage:
- Air-balanced valve smoothes out the inhalation effort at varying depths and supply pressures.
- Rugged full metal case, front cover and valve housing (barrel) are able to withstand years of aggressive diving.
- Metal construction enables the use of a larger diaphragm inside a compact casing, increasing breathing sensitivity.
- User controls include a diver-adjustable inhalation effort knob and coaxial-flow Venturi-Initiated Vacuum Assist (VIVA) lever.
- Super-flow hose features an oversized bore that allows more air to flow on each inhalation.
- Ultra-comfortable orthodontic mouthpiece is easy to grip yet doesn’t inhibit airflow.
- Weight: 9.3oz/265g.
- Airflow at 2900psi/200bar: 2000 l/ min – 71 SCFM.
- Maximum low pressure: 203psi/14bar.